Saturday, September 04, 2010

Stolen from Wikked Wit

01. Real First Name:
Mommy or Jess
02. Birthday:
In February
03. Where do you live:
Apartment
04: What are you studying/What are you working as:
A mommy that tries to get more then 3 hours of sleep.
05. What makes you happy:
My children, True Blood, My husband
06. What are you listening to now/have listened to last:
My 2 year old saying bye before going to Grandma's house
07. What is particularly good/bad about your blog:
It would seem that no on looks at it
08. An interesting fact about you:
I want a wife
09. Are you in love/have a crush at the moment:
I am in love with my 3 guys!
10. Favorite place to be:
Sitting at home on a cold winter night.
11. Favorite lyric:
Its a dirty free for all - Ke$ha
12. Best time of the year:
Fall/Winter
13. Weirdest food you like: 
Dill pickle spears wrapped in ham

RECOMMEND
01. A film:
The Time Travelers Wife
02. A book: 
Anything written by Laurell K. Hamilton
03. A song:
I like it - Pittbull
04: A band:
Zac Brown Band

PLUS
01. One thing you like about a blogger that you have not met:
Her ability to be totally frank.
02. Two things you like about yourself:
My eyes and my boobs
03. Name three things that you need in a lover:   
time, love and tenderness. lol 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Witches' Voice