Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Wow, just wow.

Just spoke to my mom. She got all butt hurt over my post earlier today. Yes, she is the one who did all of that to me. Then she has the nerve to say, well you did not pay the bills when I left and you quit your school. For the record, I did not quit my school. I was working very hard at my job at the time. My grades did drop. But I remained in school. It was myself and my sister living there. She was working full time also. All the bills seemed to fall on me. I can't remember her paying one bill. And she would bitch at me for making her help with the groceries. I continued to go to school until they would not let me anymore. I wanted it so badly. When I shot down those excuses for it all, she came up with oh your Daddy was not making as much money at his new job. Bullshit! I know for a fact that he was making the same amount per hour and he was getting per Diem then. And then she had nothing else to say to me.

Right now though, I am listening to my husband read to our oldest son, Michael. He is going to bed. It did make my day better when my youngest son Jonathan smiled at me and laughed when I changed his outfit. Makes my days better when Michael comes home from daycare and says hi, Mommy. Makes everything better when My husband comes in the kitchen and steals a hug and a kiss while I am cooking dinner. If nothing else I will be the absolute best mom and wife that I can be.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Witches' Voice