Tuesday, August 31, 2010

I know

I know it is 10am. I know that I am tired. I did not go to sleep until after 3am and I was awake at 7am. Michael had to go off to daycare and Jason had to go off to school. Jonathan is not yet awake and I am not going to wake him up. I believe that if he is still asleep then he must need the sleep. I am considering going back to bed myself. At least for a couple hours.I am just hurting. Deep inside, you know. Where no amount of cuddles or hugs or any other warm fuzzies will help. I just don't know what to do.

2 comments:

  1. So what is going on? Maybe with this blog I can hear from you more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My mother and I made a deal 5 years ago. I would go to school, work a full time job and keep my grades up and she would pay my tuition of $150 a month. It was working very well. All of a sudden she handed me the paperwork on it and said I was going to have to pay for it. I said okay. I was making pretty good money. I was a bartender at the local VFW. When it came time to pay the next months bill, my financial aid office told me that I had been withdrawn for non-payment. I was paying the bill a week early. I was confused. The lady told me that my tuition had not been paid in nearly 4 months. I was crushed.

    ReplyDelete

The Witches' Voice