Thursday, September 02, 2010

So tired...

Not sure about today. I was kind of odd for me.

I woke up this morning just after Jason left to go to school. I think it was the door closing that woke me. I am not sure. It was weird. I kept hearing this voice in the back of my head saying do the laundry, do the laundry. I kept telling it in just a minute. I went and loaded up the dishwasher and washed what would not fit. The whole time that little voice was irritating the hell out of me. I set out the stuff to start supper later and there is the voice again. I sat down and wrote a couple letter, yes actual letters, in the mail kind. lol The voice was there. I was playing in the floor with my son and the voice was there too. Maybe I should do the laundry, huh? Nope totally forgot it! I remembered to start it about thirty minutes before Jason got home from school. Oops. And now the dryer has just finished drying its last load. Finally. My fault , I know. Oh well. I made country fried steak and mashed potatoes with black-eyed peas for supper. Yummy. White gravy that I made was kind of gross. I am going to try to make Swedish meatballs for supper tomorrow night.

I love my husband but sometimes he can make me a little crazy. I know that he is in school and loves what he is doing, but sometimes I just want to go shhhhhhhhhsh. lol Who does not feel that way about their spouse at one time or another?

He knows I love him.

I feel kind of strange today. Like something is about to happen. Like I am missing some kind of key signs. Cooking supper I kept getting hot/cold sweats and the shakes. I don't know what is going on, but I hope it comes to a head soon. Good or bad. Lets just get this over with.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Witches' Voice