Thursday, September 02, 2010

Five year plan

My husband told me his five year plan last night as we were laying in bed talking. Yes, just talking. lol He has got the next several years planned out.

Graduate from school. Hopefully on time.
Find a industrial job. Go to it and start working as a welder. Job will likely be in Texas. We are both really partial to Texas. It is where we got married and where our oldest was born.
Find a small apartment. Me and the boys move to where he is.
Save LOTS of money to buy a large 5th wheel camper. Move into it.
Move around the country following the industrial jobs and shutdowns.
Once again, save LOT of money.
Buy a house. Work a local job. Be happy grow old together.

Sounds like like a really great plan to me except one thing. I asked him where does he see me in his five year plan? He said right next to me. Standing with me, by my side. That is great. I love this plan.

Except...
He knows that I want to go to school. I can't go to school moving every six months or so. So I thought about it. Why not wait until  we buy a house and settle down for good? Well, my problem with that is, I will be 32 years old in about 5 years. In my opinion that is too old to start over. I may have a different opinion then, but right now that is what I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Witches' Voice