Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Need something different

I went to see the surgeon today. That was all kinds of fun. Turns out this man is in his late 60's and thinks he is the worlds answer to medicine. He informed me that I am overweight. Ummm... I knew that. Also told me the reason that my health is failing is my fault. My gallbladder, thyroid, diabetes, PCOS, and everything else is all my fault. He told me that if I had more self control that I would be healthy, and would have no need for him. He said he will do the surgery when my diabetes, and thyroid are under control and when I lose some weight. That feels really freaking good. So now I have a dead organ inside me. One that causes me daily pain. One that I can't really live with. Oh, and he wants me to get my blood pressure under control. My GP does not see a problem with it, but now I have to go back to her and see if she will refer me to a different doctor. I refuse to let that man come anywhere near me with a knife. So now, I go back to my doctor on Wednesday. Just so pissed right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Witches' Voice