Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Doctors office waiting...

Sitting here in my doctors office waiting to be seen. Lots of people coming and going. There was a large and tall woman waiting to see someone. She fell asleep before she got called back. That was kind of funny. There its also a mom and daughter here to see someone. When I came in the daughter was sitting in moms lap, much like a toddler would. This girl is at least 13 years old. Now a group of women have come in and one sounds like she has just got done running a 10 mile race. She just comes in and plops down. They start talking about the library and trading and such as they are filling out paper work.
Jason took the boys to Wal Mart. They get to hang out there for about an hour of so. I am seeing Dr. House. Not Hugh Laurie. I wish. This woman is a hard ass. I have seen her before. It has been a couple years, but she likely has not changed. So that is why the boys went to the store while I am here.
I said something about the library earlier and it reminded me. I went to my local Rockdale, Texas library today. And I picked up 4 of Laurell K Hamilton's books that I have not read yet. I got Bullet, Hit List, Skin Trade and Strange Candy. I can't wait to sit down and start reading. I have until August 8th to get them all read. I don't see why not. Any way, just got called. So I will let you know how it goes. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Witches' Voice