Thursday, July 21, 2011

Another Day, Another Doctor

Well, now that we are up and have had breakfast, I can blog. As the title suggests, I do in fact have another appointment at a doctors office today. Last week I went in to see a new GYNO about having an ablation done, Since I moved, I had not check in with another GYNO. I needed to be seen. So, I went and talked to her and she said, yes, no problem. We can do it for you. But, we need to see you in a week for an ultrasound. This is typical. New GYNO needs to see what they got to work with, normal right? I thought so. Until the scheduler called me for the appointment. I was told then that it HAD to be at a certain time because one of the other doctors from her practice needs to do the ultrasound. That is very uncommon. Usually a tech does it. Not the doctor. Did she see something in my chart from Florida that I simply did not understand? Or what? This has me confused and concerned. I am worried about this. I guess I will just have to wait and see. And try not to make myself too much or a wreck in the meantime.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Witches' Voice