Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Physical therapy

First day of physical therapy for Jason. Still no too sure how I feel about all of this. I think next time he can go and come by himself. Or maybe next time I will try the library. I don't know yet. Went to Wal Mart to pick up a few groceries while we waited on Daddy. That went well for the most part. I still have to use the little girls room. The one and only family bathroom in the store was out of order. Now I am during out side the therapy center waiting on Jason. They said it would only take about an hour. It has been an hour since he walked in. and only 45 minutes since his appointment time. Let's see how much longer we have to wait. I am so glad that the a/c works in the van. According to my phone it is 100°f here today. And asphalt parking lot and brick building, it is probably more like 108°f or so. Sounds fun. I hope he comes out soon. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Witches' Voice