Tuesday, July 12, 2011

How Dare You????? A list of "I can't believe its" that happen in my world. Ever growing as they happen.

How Dare You????? A list of "I can't believe its" that happen in my world. Ever growing as they happen.

How Dare You?????

A list of "I can't believe its" that happen in my world.

Ever growing as they happen.

About 8 months ago - Michael's former pediatrician - Michael was about 22 months old at the time. She decided to talk to me about medication for ADHD for him. She thought he was far too hyper. My response, He is 2!!! When I got home, I looked it up, and doctors cannot officially diagnose ADHA or any other behavioral disorder until a child is at least 5 years old. Besides, you would think that as a pedi she would know how 2 year olds behave. They are all rambunctious, precocious, go 90 MHP/24/7. At some point they will all make you scream!

Last month - Me & My sister, Amanda - You go to the ER at around 8am and do not let anyone in the family know it. Then you call me at around 2pm to tell me. Then you get mad at me for letting our mother know of this! I know I would want my child to let me know the other had gone to the hospital! She told me that if had been an emergency then she would have let Mom know! If it was not an emergency then you would not have gone to the Emergency Room!

Also about my sister - You do not call our father and tell him you are having a big dinner party the day before his birthday and not even bother to invite him! And then turn around and tell him that you are too busy to see him on his birthday!

Last week - Holiday parade in town - If you do not know someone or their children then you should not walk up and hand a child a handful of candy and coins! Strange lady from the crowd just put a handful of stuff in my 2 year olds hand!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Witches' Voice