Monday, August 15, 2011

Some Days

Some days I wish things cold be different. Today is one of those days. Jason has gone to take a quick nap and my sons are making me crazy. I am now in so much pain from yelling at them and picking them up. I could scream. My side hurts so bad and so do my lady bits. Thankfully, it is nearly time for my hell to be over. Going to wake my husband up in a bit. He has pain meds now, so he can't really complain. I, however, have not been able to convince a doctor that I hurt. Funny, how they all agree that I need surgery, but not that I need pain meds. Yup. Just getting the surgery so the doctors can have practice, I guess. Not because they would be life saving, life changing, and finally rid me of this pain I have had for months now.
Now I am off to wake up my husband so I can lay down for a bit.


No comments:

Post a Comment

The Witches' Voice