Sunday, August 14, 2011

Nature Creeping In

This is what my husband found in a box of glasses out in one of the sheds. They are just little brown bark scorpions. So no really big deal. They have about the same stinging power of a wasp or a bee. So that means they are a danger to me and my husband. Michael has been wasp stung before and showed no ill effects, but we don't know about little Jonathan yet. He has only ever been bitten by mosquitoes so far.
You can see it better in the top picture, but one of them has little tiny babies all over its back. I guess most animals in the wild kingdom are cute as babies. Because even the babies scorpions are cute. How is that even right? Anyway, I am just about about a creeped out as I get sitting here typing and they are crawling around in a container next to me. I think I am going to get my husband to go down the road to release them. I don't want them in my house sans the container!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Witches' Voice