Thursday, February 17, 2011

New Things

We all like having mew things. I know that I do and I am pretty sure you do to. If you say that you don't then you are probably lying to yourself. But that is for another time and place.
I have now and will be getting lots of new things. I just don't know if I want them yet. One new thing; my Blackberry Torch which I am coming to you from right now. I love this phone, it seriously rocks. Another new thing is; a new place to live. Well it is not really new to me, I have lived there before. But that was 2 years and one son ago. Meaning that my now two and a half year old was only 7 months old when we left there. My parents have property in Milano, Texas. I say property because there really isn't any buildings on it. There are a couple campers(as in RV's) and a couple of different sheds, but that is about it. Moving out into the woods. /etting to show my children what untouched nature is. Live 9 miles down a dirt road. It will ne fun as long as I get to bring my Blackberry.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Witches' Voice